Podiatrist, Moses Saeed
Moses graduated with a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Medicine. With 7 years of experience and a proven knowledge of clinical service, Moses joins our team bringing a broad clinical background ranging from Podiatry clinics, residential age-care and community outreach.
Our Podiatrist can provide a range of assessments and intervention ranging from:
- Nail care (feet and toes)
- Foot Care – heel pain, bunions, ingrown toenails, tinea, corns and calluses
- Orthotic and footwear prescription
- Management of soft tissue and muscular conditions
- Chronic condition management including diabetes and arthritis
- Management of circulatory conditions
Our podiatrists are experts in the care of your feet, ankles and lower legs – providing treatments for conditions arising from growth, ageing, disability or injury.